Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Flashback: Nadeshiko's Character Change

Hey Readers!!!

Okay so I was weeding through my Youtube favorites (HotaruAnimeLuv) and I saw Nadeshiko's character change. Now for everybody that knows the secret.... this is drop dead HILARIOUS..



"Chin, ton, shan"

If you hear this... followed by something that sounds like a yell... RUN!!!!

Although... I do applaud Ikuto for his ninja-kitteh skills. If you pause the video at around :30 seconds.... you see a veryr funny facial expression fro Ikuto.

I could not stop lughing and whenver I see purple-head in a ponytail and dress... *cough* ShugoCharaParty7 *cough* I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! XD XD

So what do my readers think of the video?? LEAVE COMMENTS!

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog. I find Nadeshiko's chara change hilarious! Best part of Temari.

    "EH NADESHIKO HAS THAT KIND OF PERSONALITY?!"

    You have no idea Amu. OPEN YOUR EYES!! She's a he! XD

    ReplyDelete